What is the best away to address the need for outside Production Services?
Do you purchase those services from an outside Vendor?
Does it give you the ability to choose the best vendors, but means market price, and potential resource scheduling conflicts with other clients?
Maybe you craft a plan to bring those production capabilities In-House, that gives you control and response, but what are the hidden costs, commitments and constraints?
These are the critical questions that need to be addressed by businesses that require the most efficient production services as a core component of their business. Our creative services and supporting technology are developed based on decades of experience and thoughtful research into the needs of our customers.
Manipal Digital Systems can provide a hybrid approach to Outsourced Services. One that looks to complement your current staff resources, with skilled craftspeople, dedicated account teams, and the kind of technology that allows MDS to maintain real-time contact with your project team.
- Reduced Production Costs - Increase Business Efficiency & Profit Margins
- Steady Workforce & Workflows - Eliminate Need For Freelance Support
- 24/7 Production Staffing - we work on nights, weekends & holidays, because your business never sleeps
- Professional Expertise at Affordable Prices - We have the best artists
- Integrated Production Workflows - Our Staff becomes an Extension of Yours
- Overflow Work Staffing - We can supplement your staff for those busy times of the year
- No Training Requirements
- Industry Best Practices - We work with the top firms in the industry and keep up with the latest practices
It is estimated that Outsourced Publishing Services will grow to be a $1 billion dollar Industry in 2010 and can save 50% or more in production costs. Why not contact an MDS representative and allow us to a conduct a free process audit to see the range of possibilities that exist to add our expanded production resources to your current capabilities, firstname.lastname@example.org