Comprehensive Technology Solutions require that business, process and technology intersect seamlessly to deliver true value. Balancing those disciplines is one of Manipal Digital Systems greatest strengths, and enables us to deliver the services and solutions with the highest customer value.
Our people and process bridge the gap between enterprise technology and process integration. MDS has extensive expertise in developing Rich Internet Applications (RIA) in Adobe Flex.
- Scaleable Technical Resources
- Wide Design & Programming Expertise
- Apple Technologies - Mac & iPhone Development
- Microsoft Technologies - ASP, .NET, C#, VB
- Adobe Technologies - Flex, ActionScript, Flash
- Yahoo Store Technologies - RTML, Template Design & Development
- Native OS Programming Languages - C, C++, Objective C, Cocoa
- Java Technologies - J2EE, JSP, Servlets
- SOA Architecture & Web Services Development
- Website Technologies - CMS, Blogs, HTML, XML, RTML, RSS
- Industry Best Practices
- Offshore Cost Savings
IT Methodology - Agile Development & eXtreme Programming (XP)
MDS places special emphasis on daily achievements / progress in most projects it undertakes. We believe in frequently and rapidly delivering smaller units of a project that are useful to the customer and receiving more frequent feedback. This approach prioritizes development of the simplest functionality first and the more complex functionality at a later stage so the customer is able to see tangible progress much earlier in the development cycle.
- Planning - User Stories, Iteration Planning, Release Planning, Cross Training
- Designing - Involve Customer, Simplicity, Current Functionality
- Coding - Early Feedback, Incremental Release, Late Optimization, Frequent Code Integration (daily), Collective Code Ownership
- Testing - Unit Testing, Acceptance/Functional Testing
We deliver frequent incremental builds to most customers so as to receive feedback early and on an ongoing basis, thereby reducing total costs. Such an approach facilitates late & ongoing changes to requirements. In most cases, we also try to achieve the pair programming model recommended in XP. We pay continuous attention to technical excellence and good design.
Project Management Methodology
Apart from frequent communication, the following steps outline our project management methodology:
- Initiate - Identify & Initiate Definition / Scope
- Execution & Control - Requirements > Planning > Track & Control > Reporting > Review
- Close - Deliver Product & Receive Feedback / Assessment
Software Development Methodology
The following steps outline our software development methodology:
- Define Scope - Launching, Analysis
- Specify Features - Requirements, Design
- Build Product - Development/Coding, Testing, Documentation
- Deliver Product to Customer - Training, Delivery, Support
- Maintain Product - Maintenance, Enhancements